Our methodology ensures relevant advice through a process that requires in-depth consultation with different levels in the client organizations both before and after the project.
We believe that any competency development input, whether to an individual or to an organization, is most effective when:
- It is customized & designed keeping in mind current systems.
- Done in a series of planned sessions over an extended period of time.
- The functional managers are involved in design & on the job implementation of the acquired skills.
- The functional managers are clear about the desired changes in behaviour & likely to impact on non-financial business parameters that impact on top & bottom line.
The following are different ways in which we deliver development inputs:
- Regular A one-off two / three day input.
- Extended Multiple rounds of inputs over an extended period, each round of training followed by projects. Recommended when organization would like to move away from one-off training events, would like to have a long-term impact, participants are at multiple locations, functional heads are committed to the effort and a bottom line link is desired.