We provide customized workshops to convert existing knowledge into manifesting actions and building attitude.
- The exciting workshop on memory development. This workshop sharpens your memory and teaches techniques that enable your memory to perform at its best. Optimize your performance – in all the areas of your life. This workshop is ideal for educationist, career professionals, executives, businesspersons and every other person who wishes to use her or his memory as a powerful business and personal tool for success.
- The comprehensive personality development workshop. In today’s world life is rapidly changing. Handling this vastly changed scenario, one requires being well equipped to face the numerous uncertainties of life. This Personality Development program endeavors at imparting those vital skills that are so essential in becoming a confident successful and responsible individual.
- Work-related stress is a major cause of occupational ill health. That means sickness absence, high staff turnover and poor performance in your organisation. This workshop will help you, your employees and their representatives manage the issue sensibly and minimise the impact of work-related stress on your business. In fact, it might help you improve organisational performance.
- This workshop helps participants to look into themselves, the business environments – past, present and future to review change, the rate of change and learn to make their Action Plans. The group will move from one state to another, specifically, from the problem state to the solved state - they will explore the what, when, where, who, why and how of change. Participants learn how to motivate, counsel, coach and mentor their teams to manage change.
- Participants gain in-depth knowledge of all the components of successful communications. They get feedback on how others perceive them, learn to practice the art of positive listening and probing as well as giving & receiving feedback. They learn how to make powerful presentations to persuade the audience and to sell ideas. All this helps participants to experience and develop expertise to facilitate meetings, innovate and implement ideas, leading people to peak performance.
- Workshop interaction helps participants to learn how to respond to clients’ behaviour to win confidence and trust, to design and implement a plan for increasing sales – to define objectives and move to close the sale. The focus is on buyers’ needs and problem-solving, to make clients feel good about their decisions in the process of closing sales. In short, the Sales Professional is an Entrepreneur, a Customer’s Consultant and a Solutions Expert.
- Participants, through workshop interaction, discover the Philosophies, Attitudes and Skills that help to win customers. Sales & Service Professionals learn how conditions of satisfaction are built around Preparing (homework), Negotiating (mutual trust – win-win), Performing (completion) and Assessing (satisfaction). All this requires a high degree of Communication and maintaining a high level of Customer Relationships.
- Participants learn how to achieve profitable agreements that serve the company’s strategic interests – to gain respect from their customers for their vision, attention to details, interpersonal skills. They learn to conduct negotiations based on Problem-solving and Collaborating, to reach creative agreements through synergetic give & take to meet the needs of both parties, achieving win-win outcomes.
- Participants learn to develop Leadership Styles that get results. They learn the art of Relationship & Team Management - to effectively play the roles of Counselor, Coach, Mentor and Motivator, to enhance skills to be high performers. Participants discover that Leadership and Management are 2 distinctive and complementary areas of action.
- A highly interactive workshop that discusses the Role and changes required due to the current environment. Each participant will learn Territory Management, Brand Management, Profit Management and how to maintain Quality Relationships. Participants will discover the art of Selecting Sales Professionals, management of Franchisees & Resellers and development of Sales Professionals for Peak Performance.
- Participants will discover that Learning Leaders establish their own Performance Standards and need to periodically match their results to find out the Performance Gaps. They will learn to determine an Action Plan for high performance. They will learn how to constantly set new benchmarks for discharging their Roles & Responsibilities in terms of Business and People Development. They will experience how to demonstrate Leadership by Example and Management by Action.
- Participants learn the Basics for Trainers, and experience the Training & Learning Styles, How to create a Good Learning Environment, The Facilitating Process, Getting Results from Simulations and Role-plays. Trainers learn how to give participants positive and negative feedback. They experience how the practice of Counseling, Coaching and Mentoring helps learners. They discover that Knowledge lead by Imagination helps solve people problems.
- Participants learn their key Role – the Company’s Sales Agent, Customer’s Buying Agent, a Sales Professional, a Service Professional. The interaction will enhance their Executive Skills – Communication & Listening Skills, Sales/Service Process, ability to Handle Difficult/Irate Customers, Information Systems. The objective of this workshop is to help participants discover how to retain customers and move from Customer Satisfaction, to Customer Delight to Customer Loyalty.
Over and above these workshops we offer customized programs to suit the requirements of client organizations such as:
- Managing Multiple Priorities and Creative Problem Solving Skills (Trainer from Singapore)
- Accelerating Business Growth through Innovation (Trainer from Singapore)
- Key account management
- Team building (outbound training)
- Seminars on Memory, Personality development
Our trainers and associates together have had an opportunity to work with 150 multinational and national corporations and to interact with over 50,000 managers & executives.